Photos Courtesy of Bloo Lagoon
Printable Version of Info: Bloo Lagoon Info March 2016
World Dance for Humanity Retreat
Bloo Lagoon Eco-Village in Bali, Indonesia
January 14-28, 2017
Join us for an Affordable, Magical, Once in a Lifetime Getaway!
We’re planning a wonderful, relaxing, fun adventure together next January, and hope you’ll join us! It came to us because of a very special connection we have with Tony Gwilliam and his wife Marita Vidal, the architects and owners of Bloo Lagoon, which is a destination point for visitors from around the world.
- Gorgeous beaches, snorkeling, cooking classes, visits to local villages, massage
- Rooms average $65-$100/night per person, and include a tropical breakfast and daily yoga class
- Significant others are welcome
- The Retreat begins January 16th and lasts for two weeks. Some of us are staying beyond the two weeks to enjoy Bali as long as we can.
CONTACT JANET if you’d like to join us, this year or next!
VILLAS: We are making room assignments based on the date people paid their deposit. All the beds are double, and the rate includes breakfast, 15% government tax & service, and WiFi. These are the room configurations:
- 3 One bedroom villas $105 (Air Conditioning in all 3)
- 4 One bedroom villas with extra bed $125 (AC in all 3, FAN where the extra bed is)
- 5 Two bedroom villas $154 (AC in 1 bedroom of the 4 villas, FAN in 1 of the villas)
- 10 Two bedroom villas with extra bed $174 (AC in 5 villas in 1 bedroom, FAN in 2nd bedroom and loft / FAN in 5 villas)
- 1 Three bedroom villas $180 (has FAN)
FLIGHTS: Fares round-trip LAX-Bali are around $800. We hope many of you will depart with us from LAX on January 14th at 11:05pm – EVA Air Flight BR11.
Bloo Lagoon can arrange transport to and from the airport to our resort at $40 for a car that fits 4 people and luggage. Travelers must have passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia, and must carry proof of travel from Indonesia. Bali is 16 hours ahead of California time.
FOOD: A tropical breakfast buffet is included in the room price. You can eat lunch and dinner at the Helix resort restaurant or in the local town. Some of the villas also have their own kitchens. Helix Menu
SPA: Bloo Lagoon offers many spa treatments and holistic therapies. The staff will happily arrange special treatments for you, offered at the best possible price. Spa menu
- Balinese massages + lomi lomi massages combination $40
- Balinese massages + Body Scrub Combination $31
- Quick Facial + Body Scrub $23
DAY TRIPS, SNORKELING, DIVING & OTHER ACTIVITIES: We’ll be organizing small tours and extra activities through Bloo Lagoon
YOGA AND DANCE: There’s a free yoga class each morning on the beautiful outside deck. We’ll also offer World Dance classes and dance parties, and will take part in special cultural events in the local community.
WEATHER: Although January is often considered a “winter” month, the temperatures in Bali this month are very warm, and rain can be expected. The average temperature is 26°C (79°F), while the average low is 23°C (73°F), and the average high is 29°C (84°F).